Friday, April 27, 2012

Nate


Hello, my name is Nate Gibbons. I was born on May 16, 1990, in Howell, Michigan, and grew up there. I am the "surprise" baby of my family. My sister is 20 years older than I am, and my brothers are 19 and 15 years older. My parents are Bill and Jane Gibbons.
        I graduated from Howell High School in 2008 and then went to Aquinas College in Grand Rapids. I met Julianne in the spring of my sophomore year. The following year I went to Grand Rapids Community College. This past September I went to Minneapolis, Minnesota, to complete my Discipleship Training School with Youth With A Mission. I spent three amazing months repairing and strenthening my relationship with God. Then I went to Peru, specifically to Iquitos, for two months. I came back in the middle of February. During this time I found a love for mission work and spreading God's love to others.
        Now I am currently living with my parents in Howell and working for my brother-in-law doing excavation, trying to save money for our upcoming wedding and then for future mission plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment